To grow in wisdom
To equip the students with necessary skills, knowledge and attitude that would help them shape their own destiny.
Aims and Objectives
The School prepares students for the All India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Its Aims are:
- To attain academic excellence.
- To develop love for learning and quest for knowledge.
- To develop free thinking and a scientific bent of mind.
- To develop the potentialities of the individual to the fullest extent.
- To provide training in leadership.
- To inculcate dignity of labour.
- To develop an all-round personality.
- To make the individual a good citizen and a productive member of the society.
- To develop a true sense of fellowship, tolerance and fair play.
- To instill a sense of civic, social and moral responsibility.
- To develop a secular outlook.
The school awards Rs.21,000/- to the state toppers, Rs.10,000/- to the district toppers and Rs. 5000 to the school toppers in the Board Examination.
Scholarships are available for students scoring 90% and above in X Board Examination.
Beside this, following scholarships are also available for students:
1. Senior Secondary Level
Rambir Singh Best Student Award which carries a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- is conferred on the b est scholar from economically weaker sections.
2. Secondary Level
Usha Mathur Pratibha Samman Award of Rs. 5,000/- for achieving excellence in Hindi Language.
3. Junior Level
Arvinder Pal Makkar Best Student Award of Rs. 1,000/- is given to the best scholar in Junior Wing
As in acedemics, the school excels in altruistic activities also. The school firmly believes that all eucational institutions entrusted with the task of moulding the citizens of tomorrow have greater responsibilities towards alleviating the distress of the less priveleged.The wards of class IV employees of the schools are provided education free of cost.The school extends free education, free books and uniform to students hailing from the poor and marginalized sections of the society.